This week, Dror and David look at climate impact on RE markets, PMG’s new shared housing expansion, Harvard’s report on housing, Breather’s new institutional backers, MetaProp’s new Proptech fund, and more.
Listen below or on Apple Podcasts.
- 02:25 Union of Concerned Scientists research report on the potential impact of climate change on real estate
- 8:30 PMG, a large residential developer, and their PMGx shared/social/coliving projects in Chicago, Denver, Miami and beyond
- 13:11 Harvard Center for Housing Study’s report on the state of the nation’s housing
- 16:50 Breather, a space as a service operator, raises $45m from Temasek and CDPQ
- 23:35 MetaProp closes a new $40m Proptech fund, with LPs PGIM, RXR, Cushman & Wakefield, CBRE, and JLL
- 30:15 ING report about the impact of technology on the real estate industry
Dror Poleg is Managing Partner of NYC’s Rethinking.RE, where he advises institutional real estate investors on innovation and investment in emerging technologies. His insights have been featured in reports and events by KPMG, Urban Land Institute, JLL, PERE, NYU, Savills, Estates Gazette, and EPRA. Read more here.
David Friedlander is the founder of Hothouse.co, a marketing communications, public relations, and trend consultancy with a narrow focus on the future of real estate. Hothouse work has been featured in the New York Times, Wired, Dwell, CNN, and many other outlets. Read more here.