State of Flex:
The Office Market in 2020
60-minute webinar on the global office market in 2020. Independent views, grounded in facts. Topics include:
- How will WeWork and Knotel’s slowdown impact demand?
- What are the opportunities for landlords and developers?
- Is office becoming inherently riskier for institutional investors?
- Are the brokerages serious about flexible offices?
- What are the prospects for additional venture capital investment in the space?
- What could be the impact of macro shocks such as Brexit, Coronavirus, and Impeachment?
Conducted by Dror Poleg, author of Rethinking Real Estate and Co-Chair of the Urban Land Institute’s Tech & Innovation Council in New York.
When: February 6th, 2020, 11am ET / 4pm GMT
Q&A: Submit your questions before or during
Registration for this webinar is now closed. Please subscribe to get notified once the video recording is available.